Present your prototype to the people who may benefit from your work. Talk about the challenge as you’ve identified it, and get feedback on your proposed solution. Go back to the Evolve phase to refine your prototype based on their feedback.
- Identify people who have different perspectives on the problem you’re solving, and invite them to review your proposed solution and offer feedback.
- Present your ideas, using as many formats as you can to share information (visual, verbal, interactive).
- Listen carefully to the feedback your reviewers provide, and record it or take notes so that you can review it later as well. It can help to have a friend listen and record as well, since you might hear different things or understand feedback differently.
- If your reviewer says something you don’t totally understand, ask clarifying questions.
- Think about the feedback you’ve received. What was helpful? What didn’t feel helpful, and why? Now, what can you change about your idea to respond to the concerns that were raised?
- Revisit the Evolve activities, using that constructive feedback to make your idea stronger.